Your chiropractic patients want quality care, but they also expect the best in technology and consumer experiences.
Are you ready for your mind to be blown? Technology experts estimate that every twelve to eighteen months, computers double their capabilities – and so do the information technologies that use them. In seven years, technology will have improved one million times since the year 2000.
It’s hard to wrap your brain around that kind of information. Accelerated change and technological innovations affect every aspect of our world, and this is especially true in healthcare. And while your chiropractic patients primarily focus on receiving quality care, they also expect the best in technology and consumer experiences.
The Power of Chiropractic Billing Software
Forward-thinking chiropractors know how billing software positively impacts their practice’s bottom line. It improves efficiency and productivity, increases monthly cash flow, and reduces errors and unpaid claims. And that’s just for starters.
Comprehensive chiropractic billing software also provides plenty of benefits for your patients. In fact, by embracing such technology, practices are able to meet and exceed the expectations of increasingly savvy consumers.
Here are some of the top reasons why patients love it.
Chiropractic billing software enables patients to type in and update their own information prior to their first appointment.
With access to a patient portal, patients can also use a self-registration kiosk in the waiting room featuring:
- Paperless self-service patient intake and online registration
- Bilingual support
- Instant patient feedback for pain identification, location and symptoms
- Efficient collection of Outcome Assessment progress data
- Less wait time
2. Better Communication
A patient portal allows for improved communication because you can send notifications and reminders via text message or email.
- Email reminders with various attachments and forms that must be completed for the patient’s first visit.
- Links to your practice’s OPR site so patients can complete content online. This can include demographics, work information and basic Insurance information.
- Peace of mind from identity theft with secure Private Health Information (PHI).
3. Easier Check-In Process
Thanks to dedicated medical software, your patients will enjoy a quicker patient check-in process with less paperwork. Even better, if your patients complete the required forms electronically, it saves time for your staff too; they don’t have to type in the very same information from paper forms.
And because the patient provided their own personal information, it reduces spelling and data errors.
4. Efficient Scheduling
The easier it is for your staff to schedule appointments, the happier your clients will be. Chiropractic billing software enables schedulers to set up appointments and quickly reschedule when necessary, with efficiency and flexibility.
Top benefits include:
- Ability to track and manage patient appointments with ease
- Fully customizable scheduling format
- Personalized schedules by provider, resource and location
- Appointment reminders in text and email format
5. Easy Payment Options
Chiropractic billing software enables your staff and patients to streamline the bill-paying process. For instance:
- Users can process credit card payments through CG integration.
- Monthly payment schedules can be created, which means less of a hassle for your staff since they don’t have to remember to process the payments.
- Special payments can be easily processed. For example, monthly yoga class subscriptions can be added to a patient’s billing statement.
- Patients can log into their portal and process balance payments.
6. Patient Portal Convenience
Patients appreciate the ability to communicate through portals, as it allows accessibility from anywhere at any time.
- Doctors and office staff can interact with patients and other providers using HIPPA compliant secure messaging.
- Providers can exchange clinical information with each other, and import content into patient files.
- Chiropractors and staff can download and provide patient summaries and clinical information.
Chiropractic billing software is a must for growing your business and keeping your patients satisfied.
By embracing new technology, you’ll meet the needs of your tech-savvy patients, and keep up with new software offerings in the months and years to come.