Webinar: Proper Utilization of the ICD-10 Coding in the Chiropractic Office
January 29 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The ICD-10 guidelines and implementation has changed again! Learn the rules and regulations of coding and documentation pertaining to the diagnosis.
Topics to Be Covered:
• Increased Specificity in ICD-10 Coding
• ICD-10 Coding Rules for 2019
• Coding of the Subluxation
• The Hierarchy and Sequencing of Diagnosis Code
Documentation has moved beyond lumbago and cervicalgia. Don’t be left in the past. We will examine how to effectively diagnose your patients, look for the red flags in coding, better utilize the coding guidelines and ways to check your progress in proper coding.
What you will learn:
• Top methods to evaluate your ICD-10 usage
• Utilization of the ICD-10 coding guidelines
• How the wrong codes will get you in trouble
Don’t miss this 30 minute presentation by Dr. Mario Fucinari.
Dr. Mario Fucinari is a member of the Carrier Advisory Committee for Medicare, a Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO) and a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP®). He is also a Diplomate of the Academy of Integrative Pain Management (APMP). Dr. Mario Fucinari has been presenting Continuing Education Classes for over twenty years and is a nationwide speaker on Medicare, Clinical Documentation, ICD-10 Coding, Compliance and HIPAA.