No doubt the world is changing at a mind-spinning pace, and it’s incredibly difficult to keep up. That especially rings true in business, no matter what industry you’re in.
While chiropractors and office managers remain focused on the the human body – a steady in this fast-paced corporate culture – it’s incredibly difficult to keep up with trends and developments in the areas of technology, business management, healthcare regulations, insurance claims, codes, and financial practices.
Why Continuous Chiropractic Training Matters
- A Better Bottom Line
Billing training is simply a must in your chiropractic office, because billing coding requirements are always being modified, added or deleted. Keeping track of all those changes also happens to be one of the most disheartening and annoying tasks of the billing process.
Continuous training leads to increased revenue. The better your billing staff knows and understands current trends, processes and requirements, the more money you’ll see at the end of each month. Here’s where to start:
- Best Chiropractic Training Ideas to Increase Revenue
- Webinar: Medicare Coding, Compliance & Documentation
- Webinar: The Links to a Successful Practice: Strategic Documentation, Coding and Compliance
- Staff Confidence & Competence
When your staff is overwhelmed with billing and office management tasks, it can lead to high levels of stress and anxiety. It’s not unusual to start second-guessing decisions, and fretting about denied claims, piles of paperwork and an ineffective revenue cycle.
Creating a smooth and fine-tuned financial process helps alleviate those negative effects, while also increasing productivity and morale. And most importantly, when chiropractors and staff know their billing process is healthy and working well, they can focus on what matters the most: patients. Check out these resources:
- Chiropractic Billing Success Story
- Top 7 Chiropractic Billing Tips for Increasing Monthly Revenue
- Webinar: Take Control of Your Accounts Receivable
- Decreased Risk for Audits
Without a doubt, one of the biggest worries for chiropractors and billers is getting audited. And while audits happen, you can decrease the risk by making sure you’re doing everything you can to deflect that kind of attention.
Keeping abreast of billing and coding trends will help. Another specific solution is to learn more about claim forms and billing patterns that gain the notice of reviewers. Begin the process with:
- Chiropractic Billing Patterns: Auditor Red Flags, Part 1
- Chiropractic Billing Patterns: Auditor Red Flags, Part 2
- Practice Growth
Attracting new patients and keeping up with industry trends are just part of the solutions for practice growth. Technology and marketing come into play, as well as collecting payments faster and improving your billing process.
There are lots of new and exciting strategies you can bring into play to make your practice prosper, and plenty of resources out there where you can learn all about them.
- 11 Tips for Growing Your Chiropractic Practice
- Top 6 Benefits of Chiropractic Insurance Billing Services
- How Chiropractic Software Saves You Time and Money
- Higher Efficiency
There are a number of ways your chiropractic business can be more efficient. For instance, implementing chiropractic billing software can dramatically enhance your financial process. Electronic claims submission, posting and processing will increase the speed of your reimbursement cycle. Improving your pre-claims process is another element that directly impacts efficiency.
Take advantage of continuing education opportunities and solutions that focus on chiropractic practice efficiency:
- 6 Tips for Chiropractors to Improve Pre-Claims, Increase Efficiency
- 7 Steps to Reduce Patient Registration Mistakes, Avoid Unpaid Claims
One of the best types of continuous education is to learn directly from seasoned professionals who know about the chiropractic industry. Our team of U.S.-based chiropractic billing service experts can help.
ACOM Health is a billing service designed specifically for chiropractors like you.
We specialize in:
- Maximizing insurance collections
- Monitoring payer habits, rules and trends across the nation
- Ensuring immediate client billing
- Streamlining billing processes
We’d love to answer any questions you have about how you can increase your office productivity, efficiency and revenue cycle. Find out more about our training resources and business solutions by calling us today!
Feeling Overwhelmed with Insurance Billing?
Our U.S.-based billing experts will take over your insurance billing while increasing your revenue
(an average of 11.6%).